Why Filmmaking is not just a degree it’s a skill that you possess to earn passive and active Income
Filmmaking is a skill that involves creating a movie or a video. It involves coming up with an idea for a story, writing a script, and then using actors, cameras, and other equipment to bring the story to life on film. Filmmaking is not just a degree, but rather a talent that a person possesses and can use to make money in a variety of ways. For example, a filmmaker might make a movie and sell it to a studio, or they might create their own videos and sell them online. They might also work as a director, editor, or camera operator on other people’s film projects, and get paid for their work.
Filmmaking can be a way to earn both passive incomes, which is money that you make without actively working for it (for example, if your movie continues to make money through ticket sales or streaming even after it is finished), and active income, which is money that you make by actively working on a project (for example, by directing a movie).
Importance of Learning Filmmaking in Today’s World
- Filmmaking allows people to share their stories and ideas with a wide audience.
- Filmmaking can be used to entertain, educate, and inspire people.
- Filmmaking is a way for people to express themselves creatively.
- Filmmaking can be a way for people to make a living and earn money.
- Filmmaking can be used to bring attention to important issues and causes.
- Filmmaking helps to preserve history by documenting events and people.
- Filmmaking is a way to bring people together and create a shared experience.
A filmmaker can create passive income after completing a filmmaking course:
- Sell the rights to their film: A filmmaker can sell the rights to their film to a studio or distribution company, which will then release the film and pay the filmmaker a percentage of the profits.
- Create an online course or e-book: Filmmakers can create and sell an online course or e-book that teaches other people how to make movies.
- License their film for use in other projects: Filmmakers can license their film to other companies or individuals who want to use it in their own projects, such as commercials or television shows.
- Sell merchandise related to their film: Filmmakers can create and sell merchandise such as t-shirts, hats, and other items that are related to their film.
- Create a subscription-based service: Filmmakers can create a subscription-based service where they release new films or other content on a regular basis and people pay a monthly fee to access it.
- Rent their film on a streaming platform: Filmmakers can upload their film to a streaming platform such as Netflix or Hulu, or local OTT and receive a percentage of the profits whenever someone rents or streams the film.
This Piece of information is shared by Kpadhne which is the largest education network in Nepal. Here you will find knowledge on various courses and syllabus available in Nepal. Kpadhne helps students to connect students to the right place of education and accommodation like hostels. Along with this kpadhne also provide financial freedom skills like knowledge on (IPO, Mero Share, and Blogging in English in Nepal)
Oscar International College (College of Film Studies) is also committed to providing information and solving the query of students who wants to make a career in filmmaking. Oscar International College will also offer some discount who comes with kpadhne reference.