Featured Film | 2015
- Synopsis: We are in the year 2001, a temporary ceasefire brings a much-needed break to a small war-torn village in Northern Nepal, bringing much joy among the residents. Prakash and Kiran, two young close friends, are also starting to feel the change in the air. Though they are divided by caste and social creed, they remain inseparable, and start raising a hen given to Prakash by his sister, with hopes to save money by selling her eggs. However, the hen goes missing. To find it, they embark on a journey, innocently unaware of the tyranny brought by the fragile ceasefire.
- Director: Min Bahadur Bham
- Screenplay: Min Bahadur Bham, Abinash Bikram Shah
- Story: Min Bahadur Bham, Abinash Bikram Shah, Santosh Bhattarai, Kushang Rai
- Producers: Anna Katchko, Tsering Rhitar Sherpa, Min Bahadur Bham, Debaki Rai, Catherine Dussart
Achievements and Awards
- Best Film award at Venice International Film Critics’ Week — an independent section within the 72nd Venice International Film Festival.